Plea by a member against Parish dissolution

Respected Achen

I am Nisha John, a member of the Kuwait Marthoma Church since 
23 years. I am currently in Melbourne, Australia and the news about the dissolution of my beloved church came as such a devastating shock to me. My family as a whole has seen the rising of the church and the pain that this news has brought us is inexpressibly huge.

The time that i spend in the sunday school and V.B.S has been the most blessed periods of my life and I am sure all who went to the sunday school would share the same story. Writing to you now as a young adult, I have just one plea to make and that is kindly forsake the plans of splitting our wonderful church. The church as a whole has been a guide , a light and sanctuary of peace to us over the years. Even the last time I was in Kuwait, during July 20
10, the most delightful event was to be able to enjoy the communion of such a large community brought together under a roof, flocked under a loving godly presence. Please do not deprive our young brothers and sisters the pride and happiness of a loving large community of youngsters who have been blessed with one of the best sunday schools in the world. 

The Marthoma church has been most forward in the aspect of worship and get togethers, hosting ecumenical services and merging with the other christian denominations. I could never think of itself being broken into segments and segregated to the extent that there arise dispute between the members. We have been so blessed to have such a wonderful atmosphere of worship under one roof so long in Kuwait, an arab and Muslim country. I have no rights to question the higher authorities but my mind is troubled as to how the government would challenge the set up of a church at different places? I feel they might be threatened and resort to some violence as has been seen in much places. My heart goes out to my church and the warmth that I have cherished all along and I would like to voice out the concern of many about this same issue. IS IT SAFE TO HAVE SERVICES AT RANDOM PLACES IN KUWAIT? 

I know I am in no position to remind that the church is the bride of Christ and no human force should be used to destroy that which is divine. A whole community of believers' prayers and commitments led to what we know as the church today. Kindly ease our pain, please regard this mail as a voice out of the depths of many parishioners who are heart broken at  the aspect of division. Kindly reconsider.

Regards 
Nisha John
/* end 4 column footer*/