Prayer Request


Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

                            Today(25th June) Our Senior Choir member Mr. PM JACOB (SAJI Pallickal) has been admitted in the eye hospital Trivandrum, Kerala due to eye related problems. They are making suitable arrangements for an emergency eye surgery on tomorrow morning at 9.30am(IST).   
                                     We humbly request your sincere prayers for our mighty God to lay His hands on our beloved brother and deliver from all their complexity, so that he may exalt His name in the midst of multitude, and “the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ”.  (2 Thessalonians 1:12).
                     May the gracious Lord bless you all.
/* end 4 column footer*/